Computer Engineering(M.E. CMPN)
The course is two year full time program. Major subjects covered in first year include Advanced Computer Network &Design, Advanced Operating System, Ethical Hacking & Digital Forensics Data Science etc.
The programme also offers a wide choice of elective courses so that students can specialize in their chosen field of interest like User Experience Design, Management Information System, Data Storage Retrieval, Digital Business Management,etc.
The second year is fully devoted for project work. The Department is enriched with the needed and adequate infrastructure to support proper shaping of the students as professionals. Department is providing qualitative learning environment to students, enabling them to build-up willingness to learn and do research.
M.E. Co-ordinator, CMPN
The Department is offering Postgraduate programme in engineering i.e. M.E(CMPN) with an approved intake of 18 byAICTE and affiliated to University of Mumbai. The P G department is headed by Dr. R.R.Sedamkar, Professor & Dean Academic.He is assisted by M.E. Coordinator, Ms. Harshali P. Patil.
The PG programme is aimed at preparing manpower with sound theoretical and experimental background in advanced areas of research in the engineering, sciences and interdisciplinary subjects. The programmestructure is based on Choice Based Credit & Grading System having duration of two years. A vital element of this programmeis to instill the inclination of independent thinking and innovation by the candidates in planning and execution of the research work. There is a wide platter of subject offerings ranging from Advanced computer network & design, Advanced operating system, Ethical Hacking & Digital forensics Data Science etc. The programme also offers a wide choice of elective courses so that students can specialize in their chosen field of interest like User Experience Design, Management Information System, Data Storage Retrieval, Digital Business Management, etc. The second year is entirely dedicated for project work.
The Department is enriched with adequate faculty as well as infrastructure to support proper shaping of the students as professionals. Because of total strength of 18 students, there is a one- to-one connect between students and faculty, thereby guiding and motivating them for quality research.
- Effective Teaching Learning process by maintaining the rigor of theory with additional inputs beyond syllabus.
- Proactive engagement of faculty and students in designing of lab assignments to relate it with respective theory.
- Promotion of research based projects by active participation of faculty and students in various National and International conferences,workshops, seminars and symposia.
- Motivation for quality industry standard projects to make student globally employable.
- Expert guidance on technical paper writing and research methodology through engineering colloquium.
- Conduction of domain specific seminars on reputed journals/ conferences and other research papers.
- Well equipped state of art laboratories for teaching and research.
- Full stacked library with sufficient text books and reference books.
- Access to National and International Journals
- Convenient timings and timely completion of work
|Name of the student||Percentage||Year|
|Mr. Tiwari Amit Santosh||SGPA 8.86/10||May 2017|
|Ms. Pandey Priyanka Hg||SGPA 8.91/10||May 2016|
|Ms. Kavita Basiyalal||SGPA 9.95/10||May 2015|
|Ms. Pamli B Basak||SGPA 9.27/10||May 2014|
|Ms. Sonal S Save||SGPA 9.27/10||May 2014|
|Ms. T.G. Lakshmi||SGPA 9.82/10||May 2013|
|Ms. Jesalkumar A. Joshi||76.67%||May 2012|