Student Activities & Achievements (P.G. COMP):
- Technical Seminars, Webinars and hands-on workshop conducted every semester for skill up-gradation.
- Research Colloquium is conducted every year in the month of February in which all PG students participate enthusiastically.
- Mr. Laukik Salvi (2016-18) participated in Avishkar 2019. His project title was “Development of Futuristic water conservation method using enhanced techniques”.
- Ms. Drashti Srimal received won Inspire awradin Accenture for best contribution.
- Mr. Amrat Malli, Jha Lakshmi, Sharma Poojai(2019-21) participated in Avishkar 2020. Their project title was “Comfort Zone”.
- Three students, Loukik Salvi, Drashti Srimal and Anuradha Maurya presented invited paper on User Experience Design at Sanghvi College of Commerce and Economics.
- Ms. Aishwarya Verma(2018-20)completed internship at L&T infotech.
- Ms. Tarunima Ganguly (2019-21) completed Internship from M/s Burgandy Box in First semester.
|Cultural festival||Traditional day|