THAKUR INSTITUTE OF CAREER ADVANCEMENT (TICA) (TCET Extension)
Establishment : Academic Year 2017-18.
1. We, at Thakur Institute of Career Advancement, aim at providing quality education to those aspiring to make a career in the IT industry and to produce computer professionals at all levels with diverse expertise. Keeping in mind the industry expectations, we supplement the technical contents of the course with many extracurricular activities like workshop, regular aptitude tests etc. Our placement cell works around the year to arrange for placement interviews and job opportunities for our students.
2. Placement support is provided to the students for all the courses through centralized National level Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP) at CDAC, ACTS Pune.
3. All top IT companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Tata Elxsi, Persistent, Rockwell Collins, KPIT Cummins, Samsung, LSI, Uniquify and many more participated for the campus placements this time.
4. We are further providing hands-on training on latest upcoming technologies such as: Cloud Computing, Blockchain technology, Linux, Selenium, Angular JS, DevOps etc.
Expected Outcome :
1. Bridge gap between Industry & Institute.
2. Helping in transforming benefits of IT, Computer science, VLSI, Embedded, and Electronics to society.
3. Industry-ready students with upcoming technologies.
4. Inculcating professional attitude.
5. To succeed in multi-disciplinary and diverse fields.
6. Long term career success.
7. Developing passionate, excellent, and committed professionals.
8. Develop Indispensable-category students by providing in-depth knowledge in specific domain.
9. Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Team Leader : Dr. Deven Shah, Prof. Anil Vasoya
Team Members : D.A. Pardasani, Sushma Sharma, VidyaTiwari, Zubeen Sayed, Sumeet Rathod, Nikhil Awasthi, AtiqShaikh.