TCET-TATA Technologies Center of Excellance
The primary function of the Centres is to promote Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE) applications in the field of Mechanical Engineering and develop teaching and research expertise for the benefit of students and industry personnel.
The Centre promotes University-Industry interaction through collaborative research programmes, extension courses and consultancy services in CAD / CAM / CAE.
The Centre will be actively assisting the local industries like developing mechanism, die and mould making, complex part manufacturing, rapid prototyping and reverse engineering applications.
Major objectives of the Centre are:
- To create indigenous capability in the emerging areas of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies like Lean Manufacturing, Micro Manufacturing and Nano Manufacturing etc.
- To pursue research, develop, evaluate, demonstrate and transfer advanced technologies of critical importance to the manufacturing industry in India
- To develop research capability on appropriate equipment and manufacturing processes
- To network with Universities and R & D institutions abroad and in India to source and develop the technology required for critical manufacturing applications
- To serve as a role model for university-industry- government collaboration through partnership
- Conducting faculty development program for the Institute
- Guest lecture from the industry experts
- Industrial visits
The Institute in order to provide hands on exposure to the engineering student fraternity on the latest hardware, software and CNC machines, metrology and automation, planning to organise the following courses during semester holidays.
|Software||PLM Discover||PLM Discover||PLM Discover||PLM Discover|
|CATIA Design V6||ENOVIA (Ad.PLM) V6||DELMIA Manufacturing V6||SIMULIA V6|
|Non TCET Students||Rs.15000/-||Rs.15000/-||Rs.15000/-||Rs.15000/-|