Electronics & Telecommuniation Engineering(M.E. EXTC)
The M.E. (EXTC) Course is a two year full time programme. Major subjects covered in the first year under the course includes: Statistical Signal Analysis, Optical Fiber Communication, Digital Signal Processing and its Applications, Advanced Digital Communications, Mobile and Wireless Communications, Microwave and Millimeter wave Communication Systems and four elective subjects. The second year is fully devoted for project work.
M.E. Co-ordinator, EXTC
The P. G. department is headed by the Principal Dr. B. K. Mishra and is committed towards providing the students not only quality education, training and research opportunities but also an enriching experience that lasts a lifetime. He is assisted by M.E. Coordinator, Ms. Sujata Kulkarni.
The P.G. Department has experienced faculty members who are helping and inspiring students to excel in studies and research activities. The course has strong potential for students who wish to join the communication sector and is also one of the primary requirements for getting into academics.
- Conduction of Foundation Program before the start of academic year
- Student-Centric learning environment
- Timely completion of course and dissertation
- Offering most of the elective subjects for domain specialization and to encourage research activity.
- Stipend for GATE qualified students by AICTE
- Teaching assistantship for deserving & needy student
- Placement Assistance for deserving eligible students
- Remote learning facility in association with IIT-Bombay
- Engineering Colloquium for post graduate students and doctoral scholars
- Participation of second year M.E. students in Mumbai University project competition ‘AVISHKAR’
- Projects selected for project competition at state level for ‘AVISHKAR-2011 & 2013’
- Innovation center of Excellence by Accenture
|Name of the student||Percentage / SGPA||Year|
|Mr.Soparkar Shafaque N.||9.59/10 SGPA||May 2016|
|Ms. Kshirsagar Shruti R.||8.55/10 SGPA||May 2015|
|Ms Reddy Vimala S||9.45/10 SGPA||May 2014|
|Mr. Preetam B. Jain||67.50 % GPA 7.64||May 2013|
|Mr. Rahul S. Yadav||70%||May 2012|