About Ph.D. Research Center
Research plays a vital role in the success of any institution. Fundamental research in the field of engineering is a national challenge. Quality research in technology is the need of the hour for sustainable growth. Thakur College of Engineering and Technology (TCET) since its establishment, has a culture of nurturing research abilities at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Pursuing research leading to Ph. D. degree is both challenging and rewarding experience.
Against this background, TCET has approved Ph.D. (Technology) Research Centre of University of Mumbai (UOM) from the current academic year (A.Y.2017-18). It offers research program leading to the Ph. D. (Technology) Degree in Computer Engineering of UOM. Presently 10 seats are approved and it involves course work and other requirements as per university rules/guidelines.
In order to provide a strong platform to the researchers, academicians and scholars, TCET regularly organizes various national and international conferences, seminars, workshops and colloquium. These initiatives enable the stakeholders to build their capacity for critical examination and sound judgment, thereby facilitating them to contribute to the existing body of knowledge.
University recognized Research Guides
|01||COMP||Dr.R.R.Sedamkar||Professor; IQAC Director NAAC & HOD - Ph.D Programs|
|02||COMP||Dr.Sheetal Rathi||Professor; H.O.D. - PG COMP|
|03||COMP||Dr.Harshali Patil||Associate Professor; H.O.D. - UG COMP|
|04||COMP||Dr.Anand Khandare||Associate Professor; Dy. H.O.D. - UG COMP|
|05||COMP||Dr.Megharani Patil||Associate Professor & Activity Head-NIP; COMP|
- Conduction of Foundation Program before the start of academic year
- Regular conduct of lectures and practical work
- Timely completion of course and thesis
- Offering courses for domain specialization and to encourage research focussed to industry
- Active participation of the faculty and students in various National and International Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Symposia
- Research Projects in collaboration with industry and research organization like SAMEER
- Teaching assistantship for deserving & needy student
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Well stacked Library with e-resources and large number of on-line subscriptions
List Of Students Of Ph.D. (Technology) In Computer Engineering For Batch 2017-18
|Roll No.||Name of Candidate||Subject of Specialization|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/01||Mrs. Jesal Joshi||Visual Cryptography|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/02||Ms. Ela Rajendra Gore||Predictive Analytics|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/03||Mr. Nitin Ravindra Harane||Business Process Analytics|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/04||Mr. Pandurang Ganpati Magdum||Text Summarization|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/05||Ms. Ravita Vishddhanand Mishra||Recommendation System|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/06||Ms. Neha Jain||Information Communication Technology|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/07||Ms. Surekha Ravindra Janrao||Data Base Technology|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/08||Ms. Shiwani Gupta||Medical Data Mining|
|Ph.D./CMPN/17/09||Ms. Rajashree Tukaram Gadhave||Machine Learning & Ai|
|Ph.D./COMP/18/01||Mrs. Vaishali Nirgude||Machine Learning & Ai|