Post Graduate - Eligibility
Eligibility for Post Graduate (PG) programme in various categories is stated below:
Eligibility Criteria for M.E Admission
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates.—
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- *Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
- Obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology;
For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Any other criterion declared by appropreate authority from time to time.For more information : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.