Rules - Learning Resources Centre
- Requirement: Original First Year fee receipt and two stamp-size photographs
- Two Library cards are issued to each student for 4 years.
- Library Cards are non-transferable.
- Membership will be cancelled if the student does not return the Library book / CD/ Periodical for 2 months after the due date mentioned on library book due date slip.
- Students should submit their library cards to the Circulation counter before taking NOC.
- Photo copy of appointment letter.
- One stamp-size photograph.
Issues of journals and magazines
- Current journals and magazines are to be used in the Library and will not to be issued for external use.
- Back issues of journals and magazines can be issued for one week.
- Reference section used for browsing reference books, datasheets, journals and magazine.
- Digital library
The student found misusing the LRC facility / service or found damaging LRC infrastructure will liable for appropriate action and penalty as per institute rules.
- If book/ journal is damaged or lost, the borrower will have to replace the book with a new copy OR pay the amount as per the current price of the book.
- In both the cases over-due charges if any, has to be paid.
- If the membership card is lost, the Librarian should be informed immediately. In genuine cases a duplicate set may be issued after an application to the Principal and payment of Rs.100/-
- If any mobile phones / wallets etc. are lost/ found in the library premises it must be informed / handed over to the library staff immediately.