TCET / E & CS - IETE
The IETE is the National Apex Professional body of Electronics and
Telecommunication, Computer Science and IT Professionals. The Government of
India has recognized IETE as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
(SIRO) and also notified it as an educational Institution of national eminence. To
provide leadership in scientific and technical areas, TCET-IETE chapter was
formed in the A.Y. 2011-12 and is managed by Department of Electronics
Engineering. The chapter conducts technical meetings, conferences, symposia,
and exhibitions to provide continuing education as well as career advancement
opportunities to its members.
At present, there are more than 250 members.
Students and faculty also get the platform of bi-annual E-magazine,ADHYAY, to
publish their first-hand technical articles.
|Name of the event
|22 July 2022
|Seminar on Research Paper Writing
|17 August 2022
|Local IV to Automation Expo 2022
|6 February 2023
|Dr. P.B. Parikh Endowment lecture
|6 April 2023
- To encourage students for the free online courses offered by IETE Bombay
- To encourage students for Internship organized by IETE Bombay section at
- To encourage students to be a member of TCET-IETE students forum and get the
- To organize Seminar for students to develop their soft skills.
- To organize The TCET's Zephyr with new innovative ideas as a megaevent.
- To organize Industrial Visits.
- To organize technical workshops
|Dr. Hemant Kasuriwale
|Mrs. Jalpaben Bhatt
|Mr. Sumit Kumar
For Discover More Please Visit: IETE Website
|Mr. Dhruv Arora
|Ms. Mansi Vaghasiya
|Ms. Noopur Divekar
|Ms. Prutha Trivedi
|Ms. Vedanti Kesarkar
|Ms. Rishika Jain
|Mr. Arshad Syed
|Ms. Satyam Singh