TCET-R&D cell shall inculcate the R&D culture at par with internationally reputed institutes and in coherence with the scope of the programme.
MISSION TCET-R&D cell is dedicated to help advance existing knowledge and nurture new ideas by providing resources and facilities to create cutting edge products from which future research will emerge.
1) To motivate faculty members and students for research and development activities in the area of specialized domains defined by the institute.
2) To encourage and assist faculty and students to apply for minimum one grant yearly in major domains from various government and non government funding agencies.
3) To interact with industry, government, professionals, experts from research laboratory etc. for research opportunities.
4) To incubate, projects in the institute and then promote and commercialize them to external stakeholders like industry and other institutions through yearly project exhibition and competition.
5) To conduct minimum one workshop in major domains and one industrial visit for staff and students on emerging technologies.
6) To have memorandum of understanding (MOU) with industries for research service and product development and to provide solutions to industrial problems through consultancy.
7) To register the work done by R&D cell under Intellectual Property Rights like copyrights, patents etc.